Sign up to receive notification when Board and Committee agendas are posted.
April 10 Service Changes will Assist Riders
- Routes 1, 2, 3 and 4: On weekdays, we are adding morning and evening trips to some of these routes so they will all start and end at their typical weekday times. In particular, this will help essential workers going to and from jobs in the mornings and evenings.
- Route 1: On weekdays, we are adding trips so a bus arrives every 15 minutes throughout most of the day, with 30-minute service early in the morning and later in the evenings.
- Route 3: Weâ€™ve added trips so a bus arrives every 30 minutes all day on weekdays, rather than every hour.
- Route 100: This route will not operate in Uptown due to the need to operate bigger buses to accommodate social distancing. Catch your bus at the bus stops on Point Fosdick Drive. The bus stops on Pioneer Way and Grandview St. are also temporarily closed.
- Route 206: This route has been stopping in Tillicum, with a connector taking people on to Madigan. The route will now run all the way to Madigan on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Route 500: We have added trips to this route so a bus will arrive every 30 minutes during peak travel time on weekdays.
- Ensuring Social Distancing: As staffing allows, we are adding â€œshadow," follow-behind buses to major routes when buses are reaching maximum passenger loads (taking into account social distancing).